Sunday, June 5, 2011

From the Shelf: "Vampire Blood Trilogy: Cirque Du Freak, A Living Nightmare" by Darren Shan



"Vampire Blood Trilogy: Ciruqe Du Freak, A Living Nightmare"
by Darren Shan

source
DATE & TIME FINISHED READING:
06-04-11; 10:32 PM (GMT/UTC +8.00)

-Although I've been reading Goosebumps when I was still in my elementary, this kind of story seems new to me.

Several vampire books have already flooded the bookstore but I chose this one because it seems interesting. Well, it really is.

I do not really have something to say about this book except that I'm digging for the second book and the third and the next ones in the saga.

It's not really scary but if you dare put yourself in the protagonist's shoes it sure is scary. But, the scariest parts are the last ones. I'm not telling you what it is just in case you're going to read this soon. It's just that the ending is quite scary but sad at the same extent.

Anyway, albeit the fact that the ending is quite hanging (because obviously they want you to go for the book 2), it's still worth the shot.

NUMBER OF PAGES (varies on other versions): 104
NUMBER OF CHAPTERS: 33

MY RATING: 8.5 of 10 stars!

2 investigated:

krn said...

thanks for the review. i'm seeking for great books coz i'm currently downloading ebooks. i'll read this one.

Xtian said...

@krn: Thanks. I have ebook copies of the whole series of this. Want some? hehe

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...