Thursday, June 23, 2011

From the Shelf: "Vampire Blood Trilogy: Cirque Du Freak 2, The Vampire's Assistant" by Darren Shan




"Vampire Blood Trilogy: Cirque Du Freak, The Vampire's Assistant"
by Darren Shan

Flickr.com
DATE & TIME FINISHED READING:
06-23-11; 7:40 PM-ish (GMT/UTC +8.00)

-In reality, I could have finished reading this book for like just some days ago after book 1. Obviously, I just finished it like some week after book 1.

It was because I got quite bored in the middle part of this book. I'm like in page 60 and there's no thrill. And also, because I'm also a student I decided to concentrate(?) more on my assignments rather than reading this. There's also one character in this book that I dislike (CLUE: He's human!).

However, the euphoria (for me) starts like in page 70-80. Things started going wrong and becoming scary sh*t if you think of the after effects of these events.

I'm not expecting of twists although there's one. It's not a twist for me because I sort of guessed that that would happen.

Anyway, Book Three's on the way. I gotta work on that soon. haha


NUMBER OF PAGES (varies on other versions): 100
NUMBER OF CHAPTERS: 34


MY RATING: 9.0 of 10 stars!

1 investigated:

Ryan Adik Nga Lambay said...

Klase napud bay. :P

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...