Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chocolate Scandal

I got this text message from a friend and because I feel like it, I posted it here. I kind of edited for grammatical stuffs. Here it goes:


"One day, MR. CADBURY met HERSHEYS.
They exchanged HUGS&KISSES
and he puts his BUTTERFINGER
in her MILKYWAY.
They were on CLOUD 9.
Then his TOOTSIE ROLL
fired with a BIG BANG!

Result?!

BABYRUTH!!!!"


_________________
Oh well, I was laughing when i read this even if in reality I don't recognize and have not eaten some of the said chocolates.

Seems like that message is for those who have some fetish for chocolate. I think that is a bad idea or else you might turn into like this:

Take note: You are a chocolate. They will not just lick you. They will eat you until you cease to exist! [from here]
A chocolate human. That's absurd. With no offense but I really find that Axe Chocolate commercial sort of disturbing. If women will perceive you as a chocolate (as implied in the ad or maybe not), just think of what you would do if you have a bunch of chocolates in your fridge.


Perhaps like this. [Image from amazing artist Terry Border [here]
Good day!

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...