Friday, April 1, 2011

"Up" [2009]

"Up"
[2009]
Image from here
DATE & TIME FINISHED WATCHING:
04-01-11; 9:33 PM (UTC/GMT + 8:00)

-Up, up here we go! Well, I've been hearing of my friends talking about of how awesome this movie is. One even kept on "bugging" and told me to watch this because it so awesome. Also, many of my friends here in the net posted stuffs about Russel, the cute wilderness explorer. Some made his pic as their profile pictures. I've even seen one cosplaying Russel. (Are cartoons or "non-animes" to be linked with this term?)

Anyway, they were right all along. When I had a copy of this, I knew so well that my freakingly stupid acrophobia would be triggered again. BTW, if you don't know what that is, that is the fear of heights. In my case, I do not just fear heights, but also tall buildings, people attempting suicide from billboards and the like. That just freaks the hell out of me. Well, not really. I do not curl up into fear. This thing just give me bumps.

[SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Anyway (again) while I was watching this film, I felt the cool air brushing my skin as I see Russel, Grandpa Carl, and the others fight their way back "home" (yes not the house).

Nevertheless, I still like this film. I just don't think I can do those stuffs just like what Russel and Grandpa did in the film. I just wonder, is it really possible to float the house with all those helium balloons? But, I can't argue anymore; I know little of these stuffs.

RATING: 9.5 of 10 stars!

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...