Friday, March 18, 2011

"Inception" [2010]

"Inception"
[2010]

Image from here
DATE & TIME FINISHED WATCHING:
03-18-11; time range between 2-3 AM (UTC/GMT + 8:00)

-It took some time to watch this film. I've already heard this sauna pa but I decided to watch it later. Someone told me that it's a mind-boggling kind of film so I decided to watch it kung andam na akong utok. char. haha. And oh, i did not expect the twist. Somebody already told me that there's a twist. That is what i was actually excited to see when I was still DL-ing this film. But I then forgot as soon as I watched.

I love twists but I do not really like cliff-hanger endings. But at the same time, I like 'em because they make you think of what the possible endings could be blablabla. Sorry guys, i don't LIKE this film, I LOVE IT!!! woohoo! haha.

Also I love the name play of the new Architect. Wala ra. I'm into Greek mythology and anyone who's into it too knows that Ariadne is the mortal who gave Theseus a ball of thread and the sword to help him get out from the Minotaur's Maze.

As of now, I am planning to make my own totem. haha

RATING: 10 of 10 stars!

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...