Saturday, December 25, 2010

Totem: Merry Christmas



 
Finally, I am able to make and upload another ambigram again. It had been ages when I last did. Because we had a two-week vacation, so obviously one needs something to kill boredom and so far this is what I had produced out of boredom.

Here's my first totem ambigram and a lame attempt to make a totem ambigram that is supposed to be shaped liked a Christmas tree. When I was still drafting this stuff, I never thought it would be a little bit of time-consuming if done with the computer especially if you lost your Adobe Photoshop CS2 and all you can work with is MS Paint. Also, considering that I am still (and always still) an amateur to this, it really took me one hell of a time.


I also uploaded the other versions [though in reality they're just the inverted color versions] because I can't decide which of them looks pleasing to the eyes.  Anyway, Happy Holidays everyone and may you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!





Again, Happy Holidays everyone! May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...