Wednesday, December 22, 2010

From the Shelf: "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens




"A Christmas Carol"
by Charles Dickens



a cover of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens

Date and time finished reading:
12-22-10; in the time range of 10:30-11 PM (UTC +8.00)

-And here's another borrowed book from the SU Lib. Actually, I read part (almost of it) of the story from the library book and the other I just DL-ed because I have to return the book although I haven't finished it yet.

The book is nice. To be honest I did not really like it or should I say, I felt it was too short. After all, it's a novella (that's what wiki says). Now, I think I'm ready to watch the film adaptation. For me it's always better to read/watch/hear the original version before the adaptation because a lot of stuffs is left in the original and a lot is changed in adaptations.

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...