Wednesday, November 3, 2010

From the Shelf: "The Demigod Files" by Rick Riordan


"Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Demigod Files (Companion Book)"
by Rick Riordan

"The Demigod Files" by Rick Riordan

Date and time finished reading(?):
11-3-10,8:40 PM (Phil time)

-Okay. So I really have no other way to read this book and I think it would take me eons to purchase a copy. Two reasons: one of my favorite bookstores in our place was transferred to a mall and I think this book was with limited copies. That sure suck!

Anyway, the only way I got to read or got to get a grasp of some contents of this stuff is though an audiobook. Yeah, not an ebook. That should mean like listening and not reading should be the most appropriate term. Some of the short stories contained here though could be found in the net and could even be read in the blog of this very author.

Still, I'd prefer ebooks than audiobooks such that I prefer a real and my own copy of the book than just an ebook.

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...