Thursday, November 25, 2010

From the Shelf: "A Dangerous Mourning" by Anne Perry


"A Dangerous Mourning"
by Anne Perry

The cover of "A Dangerous Mourning" by Anne Perry


Date and time finished reading!!!!:
11-25-10; 11:11 AM (UTC +8.00)

-Borrowed from the SU Library..something to read while on a some-kind-one-week vacation because of the Intramurals..

I was so confident in borrowing this and did not expect that I won't be able to finish it in few hours..I did not read it (due to some school assignments, exams and whatnot) not until it was like a day before the date it was due to be returned. Obviously I have to return it to avoid paying fee (if there is) and of course, I borrowed it again..haha..I have to; I have just been halfway the book.

One good thing I got after reading is the feeling of some kind of triumph. Yeah, I somehow got a hunch of the mystery or probably I just did because the author gave hints. Anyway, the only thing I did not like about this book is that there is some evil in the plot. Something happened which should not happen.

And of course, I could not spoil much in case you have the time to go to the univ. lib and enough strength to climb to the second floor. :D

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...