Friday, October 29, 2010

From the Shelf: "Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero" by Rick Riordan



"Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero"
by Rick Riordan

The cover of "Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero" by Rick Riordan

Date and time finished reading:
between 12MN to 12:30 AM, Phil time

-Gosh! I am so addicted now with the whole Camp Half-Blood series and this one belongs to the sequel series of PJatO. I even dismissed/halted my reading of the Inkheart sequel, Inkspell [sorry Cornelia Funke, I thought your book is too thick for me to read in a small amount of time]. So, I chose this one instead, but that doesn't mean I'm not continuing the Inkspell book. After all, I still had that "thing" that once I read a book there's no letting go [though it's effectivity relies on my interest of the book].

This is probably the first time that I had the feeling like a book fan, waiting for the sequel book to come. <--Oh wait, the last phrase from that sentence is like not appropriate. I really can't wait for it. :D

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...