Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Enrollment: A Hassle in a Hustle

Whew! And I was right. Still I won't be enrolled. Of course. How could that be possible if I have only achieved like 20% of the whole process. The good news that I received today was that I passed with that subject. For now, the only trouble I have to face regarding the grades are like 4 subjects. I'm still paranoid that I might not pass the other subjects.

Also, with regards to my good news, there's a bad one which involves that of my sister. I'm still praying for her in her trouble.

For now, I'm not feeling well and my head aches. Thss would not really be a big problem if only me is not feeling well. My mom and my sister is in the same boat with me.

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...