Thursday, July 29, 2010

From the Shelf: "ASoUE 9: The Carnivorous Carnival" by Lemony Snicket


"A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book the Ninth): The Carnivorous Carnival"
by Lemony Snicket


Date and time finished reading:
7-29-10, about 8:10pm, Phil time

-...
...
...
...
...

The ellipses simply meant that this book left me with jaws hanging and with utmost silence. Indeed, it was carnivorous, worse than its previous book, the 8th. SPOILER!!!!!!!I quite expect some kind of death to occur but not that kind of death. Every time I keep on reading this books about the Baudelaire misfortunes, I keep on thinking that every last book of them that I get to read is the worst! And speaking of the devil, this one is one hell kind. Lots and lots of thrilling spots, of chills and KILLS!

Good luck sa mubasa.

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...