Tuesday, August 3, 2010

From the Shelf: "ASoUE 11: The Grim Grotto" by Lemony Snicket


"A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book the Eleventh): The Grim Grotto"
by Lemony Snicket



Date and time finished reading:
8-3-10, about 2:44am, Phil time
(NOTE: dili typo ang "am"..na-late lang nako ug upload)

-I am very eager to finish this series at least on or before "that day". Unfortunately, due to the upcoming distressing exams, I don't think I can make up to my goal. [sigh!] I can't say a lot because my feelings after reading this ain't that so fresh but anyway even if i uploaded this just right after I finished reading this, I still don't think I can type a lengthy description for that time I was really sleepy. And for now, I think I've got to be really studying. haha

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...