Saturday, August 7, 2010

From the Shelf: "ASoUE 13: The End" by Lemony Snicket


"A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book the Thirteenth): The End"
by Lemony Snicket


Date and time finished reading:
8-7-10, between 4:00-4:28pm, Phil time

-Finally. I finished this "bad, reptile, wide, miserable, austere, ersatz, vile, hostile, carnivorous, slippery, grim, penultimate" series (although in reality I don't really see some of the words used as fit to be used such as reptile, wide and others). And so Lemony is right. This series is entirely filled with unfortunate events. It is like a peeling onion that every time you peel it, you would regret that you did. Well, he was quite right about that because i kept on peeling the onion but unfortunately he was wrong; there was no glint of regret in me. As of now, I'm still engulfed by the mysteries left untold in the series. Perhaps, the series had come to its conclusion, but the mysteries had not. I think I'll have to search for the answers now and I hope I'll find them.

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...