Sunday, August 1, 2010

From the Shelf: "ASoUE 10: The Slippery Slope" by Lemony Snicket


"A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book the Tenth): The Slippery Slope"
by Lemony Snicket


Date and time finished reading:
8-1-10, about 2:17am, Phil time

-I think I'm getting so used with the misfortunes of the Baudelaires in this story and I think I must have been so excited that I did not stop reading until I finish this.

Woah! Wala na kaayu koy masulti ron, aside sa tungod kay gadali ko kay matulog nako, but tungod pud kay excited najud kaay kong humanon ni nga series nga wala nako ga-English.

P.S. if real book jud imu gibasa and not ebook, makita nimu nga baga jud ni nga book so dapat if mubasa ka ani nga book, i-budget nimu imu time or see to it na enough imung time sa reading speed of more than 300 pages. So, if you have plans to continue reading, follow my advice and not of what i really did which what really happened to me (see the time finished on top).

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...