Tuesday, July 27, 2010

From the Shelf: "ASoUE 8: The Hostile Hospital" by Lemony Snicket


"A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book the Eighth): The Hostile Hospital"
by Lemony Snicket


Date and time finished reading:
7-27-10, about 11:30pm, Phil time

-I've got no big time on the next day and I want this finished; I don't want that the next day I'd suddenly stop my work just because I'd be wondering what would happen next and blablabla...Also, I don't have more time now for typing this one because I've got a class the next day and I've got to get some sleep (as long as I can) and blablabla..I am supposed to be reading a history book instead of this but of whatt use could it be for me to read a history book and then I would suddenly stumble to a word which would trigger me into thinking about this book and blablabla...Anyway, there is some kind of thrill in this book especially in the last part.

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...