Saturday, July 17, 2010

From the Shelf: "ASoUE 5: The Austere Academy" by Lemony Snicket


"A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book the Fifth): The Austere Academy"
by Lemony Snicket




Date and time finished reading:
7-17-10, (about 1am, Phil time)

-Di Immortales! Though I was able to guess it right that the "friends" of the Baudelaires will soon have a misfortune (oh yeah, I spilled it. It's a review anyway.), it did shocked me that they were still alive. So mean of me to think that they'll die. I'm delighted they're still alive as of reading time.

This book really left me with the mystery of the acronym or code or abbrev that Duncan gave to Klaus. I'm thinking that VFD is probably an acronym of a periodical but I think that's wrong because if it were then the quagmire notebooks will be that of big help then. Maybe then it's an acronym of a secret society wherein their parents belonged to and which of some sort, is somehow involved with the "fire." Of course that turns out to be a very complex guess but if you were me, who was able to read..and damn the net which spoiled this part of the plot--about the secret society blablabla...*

*Austere may be like the words "grim", "plain" or "stark."

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...