Monday, July 12, 2010

From the Shelf: "ASoUE 4: The Miserable Mill" by Lemony Snicket


"A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book the Fourth): The Miserable Mill"
by Lemony Snicket




Date&time finished reading:
7-12-10

-Whew! the author is indeed right. This is probably the worst or the most miserable of the books, yet. Also, this one got me chills and the thrills. I don;t know if this would be my favorite book but all I can say is that this one's full of action especially in the last parts.

and hahaha,so funny. There's some kind of twist which(or not really because you'll be expecting it) but the twist is that you expect such thing to happen but not in such a way you expect it to happen.

P.S. Hemophobics with wild and vivid imaginations, beware! No blood mentioned but it is implied and that always creep me out.

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...