Sunday, July 11, 2010

From the Shelf: "ASoUE 3: The Wide Window" by Lemony Snicket


"A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book the Third): The Wide Window"
by Lemony Snicket



-As I've said in my previous photo caption, I was so excited about the movie that I really wanted to read this. I think I'm getting the chills just like what Snicket had been telling in the first page of every book in this series: that this book is certainly not for one who desire the typical "and they lived happily ever after" ending. Bahalag murag pambata pero ingon bitaw ag author na di daw ni pambata kay basta..haha

Just finished today (7-11-10), the day while I am writing this, not the day you are reading this, probably the day that you're reading this but it cant be the day that you're reading this because nobody gets to read my captions in the photos of this album not unless if you are me and since you are not me blablabla..

Now I'm trying hard to sound like Lemony Snicket...just giving you an idea of the Master's style but of course nobody could have the same styles as another one have.

0 investigated:

Post a Comment

Please comment now or else...(nah..nothing's really gonna happen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...